Topmount Twin Turbo Kit for 66-67 Chevelle with LSX motor swap
This Kit was designed to be a universal offering for GM Muscle Cars from 60's to 80's Era as our Hotrod/Car variant. This is a new Turbo kit based off of our Truck and Suv kits with changes that are better suited for the Muscle Car/Hotrod Sized engine bays.
The Downpipes and Exhaust are configured to go up and over the OEM valve covers and coil packs while fitting nice and tight along the back of the engine down towards the firewall. The Wastegates are setup to dump down on the outside of the frame rails behind the Front suspension.
Symmetrical placement Topmount Twin Turbo Headers/Manifolds
Setup for V-band Turbos and Reverse Rotation- Mirror Image Turbos which is now the standard option on all kits.
LS based engine fitment Gen III & IV motors, LT( Gen V) Is also Available. Please contact
66-67 Chevelle Direct Fitment, Although we have had customers fit this kit onto a GTO, Camaro, Nova, Malibu, etc...
Fitment includes Truck Drive Accessories, Camaro/Corvette or Aftermarket Accessory Drive kits such as the Holley Mid Mount or Vintage Air Mini Compressor.
Fully Tig Welded, Handmade in the USA.
Setup for 44mm Tial Style V-Band External Wastegates.
**Base Kit includes Fabricated Components Only**
- Top Mount Manifolds
- 3" Stainless Steel Downpipes with V band outlets
- 1.75" Stainless external Wastegate Dumptubes (Recirc. add $300 per side)
- Intake Y pipe, Charge pipe From Turbos to Throttle Body (We do not offer a Front mounted Air to Air intercooler for this Kit at this time)
- Dual Air intakes with Filters, Symmetrical front mount placement
- Silicone Couplers and Clamps.
Complete Kits with Reverse Rotation Turbo's and Hardware also available with the following options:
- VsRacing 62mm V-Band Turbos w/ VSracing Wastegates and B.O.V.
- VsRacing 67mm V-band Turbos W/ Vsracing Wastegates and B.O.V.
- Tial Hardware for the VSracing turbos (add $1,000)
- Garrett GT3582R V-Band Turbos w/ Tial Wastegates and Blow off Valve
These Turbo Kits are Built to Order with a 4-6 week Lead time.