Here you will find some Frequently Asked Questions related to our products and services.
Can I use the Factory Toyota Tranmission for the Lexus LS Swap? What transmission do I need for an LS swap into the Lexus Is250?
No, Unfortunatly You will need a matching GM transmission for the conversion. We have customers use just about all of the Gm automatic and manual transmissions. Our kit does support either option. 4l60e, 4l80e, Th400, T56, TR-6060 are the main options customers seek to use in their projects.
Will the LS swap kit for the Is250 fit other cars? what If my car is AWD?
The kit currently designed to fit the 2IS and 3IS RWD platforms ONLY. We cannot advise you on the parts potentially fitting another platform or vehicle.
Where are my parts, how long does it take to recieve them after ordering?
All of the components that we manufacture in house are typically built to order unless otherwise noted. Our standard turn around time is 3-4 weeks on Fabricated Components. Estimated Dates are not Gaurenteed and are subject to change. We monitor Backorders Daily to ensure your order ships as soon possible. Please Allow 24-48 hours handling times once tracking numbers have been provided. If an order is placed for a product that is out of stock, we will keep your order in our system and ship the item as soon as it becomes available. Performance Supercar reserves the right to split your order into multiple shipments without notification in an attempt to try and get your products to you sooner.
Can I ship my car to Texas to your facility for install!
Yes, We have customers from all over the United States. Contact us for more infomation.
What is your Labor rate ?
Our hourly shop rate is $125
What is your Return Policy?
- It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correct size and application of the parts before installation.
- Only unused, intact, undamaged, and complete merchandise with all components and hardware as originally provided to the customer, will be authorized for return (subject to inspection and acceptance)
- Returns will not be accepted without prior return authorization
- No returns allowed after (30) days from original ship date
- Accepted Returns are subject to a restocking charge. Depending on the product, and the manufacturer’s policies, these are in the range of 15-30%.
- All Returns must be in original packaging. Keep record of tracking numbers and Insure the package for actual value, as we can only issue credit for returns we actually receive.
- All custom manufactured parts (i.e., manifolds, intercoolers, Motor Mounts, etc.) are non-refundable.
- Payments for cancelled or refunded orders will incur a 3% order cancellation charge – NO EXCEPTIONS
My Order was Lost Or Damaged.
If your shipment becomes damaged or lost in transit, please notify us immediately. Do not discard any boxes or packaging materials that were included with the shipment. In order to fully process a damage claim, all original products and packaging materials must be provided. Performance Supercar is not liable for damage claims that are denied due to customer negligence.
Do you offer a Warranty on your products?
All Performance Supercar products are backed by a lifetime gaurentee agianst defects.. Any Modification voids any warranty. Our warranty does not cover abuse, accidents, coating, fire damage, crash damage, improper installation, improper component fitment, etc.